Date(s) - Wed, 04 May 2022
The event is a 36-hole foursomes stableford competition for the following prizes:
- The President’s Personal Prize and the Tercentenary Salver for the Winners of the Aggregate
- Runners-Up of the Aggregate
- Winners of the Veterans’ Competition
- Best score on the Old Course
- Best score on the New Course
In addition, the Spring Meeting represents the first legs of the following competitions:
- The Neville Drury Cup for the best individual aggregate score over the Spring and Autumn Meetings.
- The Buncombe Trophy (1908 Captain’s Prize) for the best individual aggregate score over the Spring and Autumn Meetings for a player under 35 years of age.
- The 1923 Captain’s Prize for the best individual aggregate score over the Spring, Summer and Autumn Meetings.
The cost of the day includes bacon roll, 36 holes of foursomes golf, three course lunch, & tea at the conclusion of play.
The Meeting will be capped at 92 members.
This event is now full. Please contact Peter Williams or Alex Findlay if you wish to be added to the reserve list.