Date(s) - Wed, 07 Oct 2020
The event is a 36 hole foursomes stableford competition for the following prizes:
- The Captain’s Prize and the Tercentenary Salver for the Winners of the Aggregate
- Runners-Up of the Aggregate
- Winners of the Veterans’ Competition
- Best score on the Red Course
- Best score on the Blue Course
Sadly this year, as we have been unable to hold either the Spring or Summer meetings, the following aggregate score prizes will not be played for:
- The Neville Drury Cup for the best individual aggregate score over the Spring and Autumn Meetings – Silver Medal
- The Buncombe Trophy (1908 Captain’s Prize) for the best individual aggregate score over the Spring and Autumn Meetings for a player under 35 years of age – Silver Medal
- The 1923 Captain’s Prize for the best individual aggregate score over the Spring, Summer and Autumn Meetings – Gold Medal
The cost of the day which includes 36 holes of foursomes golf, roast lunch, tea and coffee on arrival is as follows:
- Lloyd’s Golf Club member who is not a member of The Berkshire Golf Club – £115
- Lloyd’s Golf Club member who is a member of The Berkshire Golf Club – £17
- All Lloyd’s Golf Club members who are under 35 years of age – £17
Maximum of 20 pairs, priority will be given to Members who have carried over their entry from the Spring Meeting.
Lunch is 1 course on the terrace in golf wear.
The halfway hit will be serving a full range of drinks
No formal prize giving. If possible we will hold something in the car park.
The price has been reduced from £135 to £115 to reflect the reduced lunch.
Tee times are unchanged, starting at 8.45am. Please ensure you leave plenty of travel time to get to the club.
The locker room is closed except the ablutions areas, which can still be accessed.
If you wish to play then please register your entry by Thursday 24th September 2020.
Booking now full.
We look forward to seeing you on the day
James Dover – Autumn Meeting Secretary